View Single Post
Old 05-25-2007   #1
Robinson_A

Default AVRev.com wants to know

Greetings, as Managing Editor I'm constantly racking my brain in search of the latest and greatest products to review and share with you, the AVRev.com readers. While I can only offer my best guess as to what you, the reader, want to read about in the pages of AVRev.com this new forum offers a unique opportunity for both you and I.

I want to know what products interest you and why. What products are you looking to read about every month? Which products are you looking to buy?As one of the sole people responsible for what makes it in our publication and what doesn't I want to make sure that you, the readers, are having your needs met and questions answered. So please share with me your wish list and hopefully in the coming months you'll see those products reviewed.

Also, this forum is going to be a great way for everyone, including the AVRev.com staff, to discuss other products not featured in our monthly reviews.

I thank you all for your continued support of AVRev.com and look forward to the new opportunities this forum will undoubtedly produce. Until next time...

Andrew Robinson
Managing Editor
AVRev.com
Robinson_A is offline   Reply With Quote