View Single Post
Old 02-21-2008   #21
deacongreg

Smile Re: Sony selling OLED sets @ Sony Style

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyt View Post
I don't know if I'll ever have the $$ for the Ferrari, I realized this when a friend bought a Lambo Murcielago.

He worries about it, and can only take it to certain places that have a safe place to park it etc. If (likely when) I buy a Ferrari, I want to drive it and hard! I would like to be able to take it to local tracks and really beat the **** out of it and if it gets wrecked be able to walk away unphased. This is my problem, I don't see ever having the coin that would allow me to just walk away from $150K....... Wait, the lottery was $37 Mil last night, maybe I won!
You know, that is interesting. I`m sure, however, that you live in a nice area, and that most of the places you do frequent, would not be a problem. So worry, should not be an issue for you. You have either a garage or driveway, or both.
Now, getting the car in a accident, that can happy at anytime, whether you drive a Ford taurus, or my new favorite, the Audi R8. And, you don`t seem to be a man to me that walks in fear kenny. In fact, based on your picture, you would look good in that car!!

But if not, there is the race track to put in your new basement, in the new house!! I`ll come over with my Ford GT to race you!!
deacongreg is offline   Reply With Quote