View Single Post
Old 02-20-2008   #304
PRO-630HD

Default Re: HD DVD about to fight back...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoose View Post
The 3 key just happens to be next to the 2 key, I'm not a great typer & spell check doesn't pick up when I hit the wrong number!
Oh & by the way, March of 2006 to Feb of 2008 isn't 21 months, for crying out loud, that's 2nd grade math!!
If you are going to slam my typing error as bad math you should probably double check your own math!
HDDVD did not launch in Mar. 2006 it was in April 18 2006. http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post/20060317-6405.html
Granted I did not count Febuary of 2008 after the Warner, Netflix, Best Buy, Walmart and now announcements have severly crushed sales and these players will be returned. You know as well as I do any player purchased by a new HDM owner from mid January on was or will be quickly returned after hearing the Netflix, Best Buy, Walmart or Toshiba news that has hit every major news page on the internet. Talking CNN, Fox News, MSNBC, not avsforum.com. You know the same news organizations that predicted that bluray would win after the Warner announcement. So I feel fully justified in my statement about 21 months.

Kind off the same reasoning why BB does not give you points on your BB reward zone membership until after 30 days of the purchase in case the item is returned.

Last edited by PRO-630HD; 02-20-2008 at 10:21 AM..
PRO-630HD is offline   Reply With Quote