View Single Post
Old 02-09-2008   #163
PRO-630HD

Default Re: HD DVD about to fight back...

Quote:
Originally Posted by luisranger2bn View Post
hey buddy,i know is 1997 is arrive in this mass marketing and let me tell you for a last time when it comes for a first time before is you and you daddy has watch dvd format i see this tech in 1988 in a experimental machine in las vegas ces show, i insist you need read an play the hd dvd machine whatever you have [i don't care ] but if you insist these has whatever you say ok,but you need to go to get class for this format and studiyng very carefully asshole, for you increment you brain [ i think you don't have ] and last thing is the last time i accept your comments on my email i will block and,remember i say you not demonstrated you see like a MORON PERSON tell hd dvd has 45gb capacity.and you win jackass you're MORON, i think you you're un professional person and i see you have a mosquito for a brain,this is my last comment's for you and you're dead crazy,you're believed only your imagination say's.
Luis you are killing me. I don't think I ever said hddvd was 45gb. Experimantal stages OK. What is up with your call sign there chief. I was assuming you were in the 2nd Ranger Bn. I was in 1st Bn. so I have some experience in this. I am now SF in the guard. My first thought was you were having some fun prank posting so to speak. I tell you what, you answer some of my questions I asked in the prior post about your military service and I will answer any format question you have. Like for example, give me a definition of "scroll to road?" Any good Ranger would know that. In reality anybody that was ever in the infantry.

Last edited by PRO-630HD; 02-09-2008 at 10:30 AM..
PRO-630HD is offline   Reply With Quote