View Single Post
Old 02-08-2008   #256
Vinyl Rules!

Location: The corner of the world where NC, TN and VA intersect at an elevation of 3,500'
Default Re: This Thread is No Longer Relevant!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robinson_A View Post
I for one have been a firm believer in the fact that all this talk about Hi-Res disc formats is nothing more than a speed bump before the inevitable happens. The inevitable is downloadable content and I for one can't wait. Hence my frustration over how enraged folks get over the argument of "my format is better than your format". If you like HD DVD or Blu-ray makes no difference to me. Good for you, enjoy away, for it's the best you can do right now, however, if you think either format is going to have quite the success and run that DVD or VHS did you're mistaken. I would imagine threads like this will be replaced in due time with "how dare they drop Blu-ray support after I just bought my player." But that's how this industry works I guess.
Andy,

You are soooo right, and you speak the truth that so many are not yet willing to acknowledge.

Unfortunately, there are many who do either do not want to hear this or believe this.

Too bad.

These people with the "ID TEN T" connector problems are the ones who will be uttering the word "fries" in their next job!
"The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact, non-Westerners never do."
---------------
Samuel P. Huntington
Vinyl Rules! is offline   Reply With Quote