Thread: Damn you Apple!
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2008   #6
luke

Default Re: Damn you Apple! ALMOST ROTTEN TO THE CORE ....

I do have to say i am an Apple person from the start. I am still trying to figure out what party i was at in San Fran and what Beatles Album , i was joking about to people at that party I though a great name for a computer company was PEAR . But the Steves' won out on that and i have been thinking about how to sue them ever since. So now what ever Apple and a couple of those people there do , does not suprise me a bit, or a bite. Apple had one great little computer thing , multi-colored gismo / Newton Type computer , that could talk to other computers in a class room. GREAT FOR CHEATING. NO ONE BOUGHT INTO IT , BUT IT WAS IN FACT A FIRST AND WAS ONE OF THE THINGS THAT BROUGHT THE WORLD WHAT WE NOW CALL , I-PHONE , I-TOUCH AND I-POD. So back to the open boxes of apple returns " cause i wanted a 35 gig". I bought one of the first G-5s , Apple as i said some "people " there know who i am , so i got mad about , being cheated .BEING ONE OF THE FIRST PEOPLE TO BUY A "PEAR" .. SO what i did was take it back to the closest Apple Store , which was in Delaware at that time , Christina Mall in fact and mouthed off to everyone in sight with this G-5 my birthday gift on a rope ... Well anyway i did get a newer G-5 AND I AM SURE THAT MANAGER OF THAT APPLE STORE WILL NEVER FORGET ME , NOR THAT MALL . I HAD A FRIEND TAKE PICTURES OF ME WITH THAT G-5 ROPED UP , BEING DRAGGED THROUGH THAT MALL , LIKE IT WAS ROUND UP TIME.AN IDEA FOR YOU CALL APPLE / PEAR AND FIGHT WITH THEM LET THEM KNOW YOU WILL GET LOUD ABOUT IT , IF ONE OF THEIR MOUTHY PHONE RATZ GETS MOUTHLY WITH YOU TELL THEM YOU WANT A SUP, THENGET LOUDER. APPLE AS BAD AS THEY HAVE GOTTEN IN THE LAST FEW YEARS ARE NOT ROTTEN TO THE CORE . YET
I THINK SIR G. HARRISON WROTE A SONG ABOUT THAT , KINDA CHANGED IT , HE MIGHT EVEN HAVE WRITTEN 2 SONGS ABOUT APPLES AND BEING ROTTEN TO THE CORE ! BUT THAT IS A WHOLE BUNCH OF OTHER PEARS , SO TO SPEAK .... BY THE WAY I SPRAY PAINT ALL OF MY APPLES, PEAR GREEN AND THEN PAINT A PEAR ON THEM.. I DO HOPE THEY COME OUT WITH A 35 GIG YELLOW SUB OR "LOVE" I-PEAR SOON. DOES ANYONE WANT TO BUY A LISA OR A PORTABLE APPLE THAT MUST WEIGHT ABOUT AS MUCH AS A BUSHEL OF PEARS ! I STILL HAVE THEM AND WHAT ABOUT ONE OF THOSE ALL ON 1 APPLE/PEAR -TV COMPUTERS I STILL HAVE ONEOF THOSE ALSO. MINE , ITS DOES WINDOWS 2000 AND CABLE TV AND APPLE X ITS ABOUT 10 YRS OLD BUT ITS GREEN AND I EVEN TRIED TO SEE IF APPLE/PEAR WANTED TO BUY IT BACK FROM ME ... SO THEY CAN LEARN HOW TO MAKE GREAT COMPUTERS AGAIN. BUT FORD DIDN'T MAKE A MODEL "T" TO LAST A LIFE TIME OR DID HE? ? LUKE
luke is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links