Old 02-07-2008   #44
TheMoose

Default Re: Onkyo dropping HD-DVD support

You really need to drop this & move on!

This is what your saying was my "crime"

A reply to the original post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1more4HDDVD View Post
For someone who thinks HD DVD is dead, you sure spend a lot of time posting about it.
My reply to that
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoose View Post
A forum is for posting information, that's what I'm doing & I'm providing links to back them up.
I'm not making this stuff up & it's not coming from a friend a guy I know used to work with.
It's not my problem if you don't like the news.

I don't think HD-DVD is dead, I think it's on life support & the sooner it dies the better it will be for HDM.
I didn't just say "the sooner it dies the better it will be for HDM" as you keep on quoting I said,
I don't think HD-DVD is dead, I think it's on life support & the sooner it dies the better it will be for HDM.

That is & always has been my opinion, that for HDM to survive there needs to be one format, it will never gain mass adoption until there is only one format.
With 2 formats going into the foreseeable future HDM will die a slow death like SACD/DVD-A
That is my opinion not an attack.

Just like your opinion that a winner in the war is bad for all of us isn't an attack on Blu-Ray because you don't want them to win it's just your opinion.

If you can't see the logic in what I've said then just forget about all of it & move on.
Too much time has been wasted on semantics.
TheMoose is offline   Reply With Quote