View Single Post
Old 02-07-2008   #40
TheMoose

Default Re: Onkyo dropping HD-DVD support

You just don't get it do you?

The thing you said got it all started was a response to my first post,

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1more4HDDVD View Post
For someone who thinks HD DVD is dead, you sure spend a lot of time posting about it.
& my complete response not just a snippet you posted was,

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoose View Post
A forum is for posting information, that's what I'm doing & I'm providing links to back them up.
I'm not making this stuff up & it's not coming from a friend a guy I know used to work with.
It's not my problem if you don't like the news.

I don't think HD-DVD is dead, I think it's on life support & the sooner it dies the better it will be for HDM.
I know you think the war is good & should continue but I disagree.
Taking only the very last part of that quote was your attempt to stir the pot when you made it sound like I was attacking hd-dvd instead of stating my opinion on the war.

The fact was it is a news story & the last line is my opinion & I was attacked for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRO-630HD View Post
You forgot to put the question mark after the title like the article did since they do not know. The info I got back in Dec. was Onkyo was in the process of making a dual format player.

http://wesleytech.com/onkyo-suspends...d-support/542/

This applies only to the UK by the way. Robert Zahn was the noninsider with the info. So if you are producing a combo player as the above article strongly states does that mean you are dropping support for hddvd? I will let the Moose comb through the internet to find that out. In the words of Captain Jack Sparrow "You need to find yourself a girl mate!"
See everything was fine, it was a perfectly legitimate response to my post right up until that last sentence.
After that it just snowballed by people with an agenda which you conveniently ignored,

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoose View Post
Let's see just who actually has an agenda here.
1moreforHDDVD has 97 posts in this entire forum, everyone is in a format war type thread.
Pro-630HD has 177 posts & only 2 of them are not related to the format war.
Look it up if you don't believe me, it only took me a couple of minutes each to find all their posts.
I'm in like 3/4 of the different areas in this forum posting info & asking & answering questions.
Yet I seem to be spending a lot of time defending myself from attacks buy 1moreforHDDVD & Pro-630HD & the attacks are against me not the information I post.
Just who do you really think has an agenda & is causing trouble?
The people who are the most vocal with being upset with any bad news about hd-dvd are these guys that just happened to show up at the same time Dolbyblu was giving you a hard time & only post in these kinds of threads.
What is your response to that?

While you & me disagree at least you participate in other parts of this forum these guys are only here for one reason, to be hd-dvd cheerleaders.

Ok I guess you'll dig up all the same quotes again & completely ignore my questions but I'm used to that.

Yea I blame myself for taking their bait, but thats the way it goes sometimes.
TheMoose is offline   Reply With Quote