View Single Post
Old 02-07-2008   #40
Default Re: Onkyo dropping HD-DVD support

You just don't get it do you?

The thing you said got it all started was a response to my first post,

Originally Posted by 1more4HDDVD View Post
For someone who thinks HD DVD is dead, you sure spend a lot of time posting about it.
& my complete response not just a snippet you posted was,

Originally Posted by TheMoose View Post
A forum is for posting information, that's what I'm doing & I'm providing links to back them up.
I'm not making this stuff up & it's not coming from a friend a guy I know used to work with.
It's not my problem if you don't like the news.

I don't think HD-DVD is dead, I think it's on life support & the sooner it dies the better it will be for HDM.
I know you think the war is good & should continue but I disagree.
Taking only the very last part of that quote was your attempt to stir the pot when you made it sound like I was attacking hd-dvd instead of stating my opinion on the war.

The fact was it is a news story & the last line is my opinion & I was attacked for that.

Originally Posted by PRO-630HD View Post
You forgot to put the question mark after the title like the article did since they do not know. The info I got back in Dec. was Onkyo was in the process of making a dual format player.

This applies only to the UK by the way. Robert Zahn was the noninsider with the info. So if you are producing a combo player as the above article strongly states does that mean you are dropping support for hddvd? I will let the Moose comb through the internet to find that out. In the words of Captain Jack Sparrow "You need to find yourself a girl mate!"
See everything was fine, it was a perfectly legitimate response to my post right up until that last sentence.
After that it just snowballed by people with an agenda which you conveniently ignored,

Originally Posted by TheMoose View Post
Let's see just who actually has an agenda here.
1moreforHDDVD has 97 posts in this entire forum, everyone is in a format war type thread.
Pro-630HD has 177 posts & only 2 of them are not related to the format war.
Look it up if you don't believe me, it only took me a couple of minutes each to find all their posts.
I'm in like 3/4 of the different areas in this forum posting info & asking & answering questions.
Yet I seem to be spending a lot of time defending myself from attacks buy 1moreforHDDVD & Pro-630HD & the attacks are against me not the information I post.
Just who do you really think has an agenda & is causing trouble?
The people who are the most vocal with being upset with any bad news about hd-dvd are these guys that just happened to show up at the same time Dolbyblu was giving you a hard time & only post in these kinds of threads.
What is your response to that?

While you & me disagree at least you participate in other parts of this forum these guys are only here for one reason, to be hd-dvd cheerleaders.

Ok I guess you'll dig up all the same quotes again & completely ignore my questions but I'm used to that.

Yea I blame myself for taking their bait, but thats the way it goes sometimes.
TheMoose is offline   Reply With Quote