View Single Post
Old 02-04-2008   #99
Lotus

Default Re: HD DVD about to fight back...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaViD Boulet View Post
When Toshiba makes an official statement or a third-party is able to verify interoperability with TL software on existing hardware let us all know.
They have and one of the BD owners has verified that he has read the same thing.

It's my fault I can't remember where I read it, but I have. Your behavior about this is disgusting by the way. Your need to promote fear in people's belief in their product is absolutely disgusting.

TL51s were designed to be played in HD DVD players. What you're implying doesn't even make sense. It has no merits in technology it is just pure paranoia that for some reason you feel the need to spread.

It seems to me if something isn't going to work on something and it has never been even talked about by the manufacturer then it should be the responsibility of you to prove your claim. I know you believe it because Bill Hunt is your buddy, but it's just not true and never has been. It makes no "common," sense and it makes no "technical," sense. If you understood how these players worked you'd understand.

There is no reason a HD DVD player or BD player can't read multiple layers: They are designed for it. Software/firmware updates could make them read 8 layer discs if they wanted.
Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote