View Single Post
Old 02-04-2008   #227
TheMoose

Default Re: HD Disc Format War Not Over By a Long Shot

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRO-630HD View Post
Here it is, the superbowl add that didn't happen. It played during halftime. Very appropriate for the superbowl and includes the new pricing. http://www.spike.com/video/2938290/c...site/superbowl

Moose, give it a rest! You are starting to become the most obnoxious member in the forums.
There was no national Super Bowl ad for HD-DVD, people on other sites from all over the country are saying they didn't see it either.
They ran that ad in a few local markets & people are saying most of those ads were in SD!
That's a long way from a massive ad campaign starting on the Super Bowl!

If this had been accidentally or intentionally left out of the national ads by Fox there would be news of it all over the web.

All I'm doing is posting what I saw or things that are my opinions, the only reason that is obnoxious to you is because it's the truth & it goes against what you want to happen.
The HD-DVD guys were spinning that this was going to be the start of a big comeback or something, all I did was point out that it did not happen.
if the truth hurts maybe you should post somewhere where everyone thinks like you do.
TheMoose is offline   Reply With Quote