View Single Post
Old 02-01-2008   #71
BDP

Default Re: HD DVD about to fight back...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkozma View Post
Please, give me a break. I'm one of the most easy going people you'll ever meet. I'm tired of listening to the constant GARBAGE that comes out of the mouth of your bretheren. Maybe you have never slandered an HD DVD supporter personally, but by defending those who do, it says alot about your character.
Be careful kkozma he's either A.not going to reply back to you or B. Reply back to you to get the last word in and then say he's done talking to you. He's a real treat.

He's already been called out for posting his opinions as facts by me and in the end it turned into a semantics showdown that he tried to end by getting the last word in and then saying he's done. It's something my 10 year old niece likes to do.

This is a nice site with good people on it. It does get old with the likes of akbungle and David coming on here posting in the HD DVD section just to stir the pot.

IMO, I believe the likes of the TL51 disc being ready to be true as well. Will it help...I'm not sure. I think studio support is the biggest thing needed.
BDP is offline   Reply With Quote