View Single Post
Old 01-30-2008   #41
akbungle

Default Re: HD DVD about to fight back...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDP View Post
I'm guessing he's basing it off the CES press release by Funai. This is funny though because most, "not all", bluray owners bash "cheap" players when it's HD DVD related. However being a "cheap" bluray player the supporters love it.

So come the end of the year Blu ray players will be cheaper but still not cheaper then a $149 A30 player which you can get today.
Notice you said by the end of the year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by akbungle View Post
Yes yes we all know you can get a player that is on life support for less than $150.00 .
It's hilarious how the HD DVD camp calls profile 1.0 obsolete but hold on dearly to their all but dead format player, at least those people will still be able to watch newly released movies by the end of 2008.
Quote:
So you let me get this straight your saying and know for a "fact" HD DVD will have no more new releases by the end of the year?

or...

Is this just a fictitious response to a fact that I posted?
where did I say fact in my post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by akbungle View Post
Sorry I don't recall reading any facts in your post.
Again see your first post.

Quote:
Your right why don't you just provide me links to 2.0 bluray players that are cheaper then a A30. I just want to put them in my favorites so if someone else makes the same mistake I did, I can show them as well.
I didn't say anything about that?!?! But back to YOUR post you said by the end of the year not currently.

Quote:
I'm sorry, if I was ditching finding the A30 for $149 I would have had to been asked to find it in the first place. Did you ask me to find it for you?
Oh come on I'm your new buddy you silly billy, so yes I asked you.
Since I've now showed you your error, I say sorry to everyone else here that has had to read through our little spat and with that I will now longer waste everyone's time by not responding to your posts unless they have something new to say.

Last edited by akbungle; 01-30-2008 at 01:21 PM..
akbungle is offline   Reply With Quote