Thread: Halcro SSP-200
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2008   #16
Asahikasei
Banned

Default Re: Halcro SSP-200

Quote:
Just because parasound managed to get the same Vinci Labs Titan OEM SSP platform does not mean it offers the same features and sounds the same. Board integration does play a part in a quality build.
Yet I have shown that other high end processors do not do this like the lexicon and mcintosh so why would halcro be any different? Can you take some internal pictures of your halcro and post them up?

Quote:
Even now, the closest thing to the Halcro that I heard of is Integra which still falls short.
You know what is funny the integra is 100% based off of a onkyo receiver, I bet if you knew this before you would not have bothered to look at it.

Quote:
If you know of any other pre-amp processors with the same features as the Halcro that sound as good or better, please let me know because I would be very interested in looking at them too.
And yet with all that money spent you can not get the new lossless DTS HD master since that has to be sent out in bitstream and decoded in the player. Yet loads of people with their humble receivers have been enjoying this ever since the samsung BD 1400 supported this.
Asahikasei is offline   Reply With Quote